This Agreement (the "Agreement") regulates the terms and conditions for the provision of services by the site «cryptominegame.com», hereinafter referred to as the "Organizer", and is addressed to an individual who wishes to receive the services of the specified site (the "Participant").
This agreement is concluded by the accession of new members of the CryptoMineGame system to it after passing the registration procedure for participants in the CryptoMineGame system.
The terms of this agreement are accepted by the participants in full and without any reservations, by acceding to the agreement in the form in which it is stated on the website «cryptominegame.com».
Terms and Definitions:
Participant is person who agrees to the terms of this Agreement, joined him in confirmation of what has passed registration on the site «cryptominegame.com».
Game is a kind of activity aimed at satisfying a person's needs for entertainment, pleasure, stress relief, and also for the development of certain skills and skills in the form of a person's free expression that are not related to achieving utilitarian goals and delivering joy in themselves. Play-site - software and hardware complex of physical devices and software, located in the global Internet, designed to organize leisure and recreation.
CryptoMineGame is an economic online game created with the goal of uniting millions of people around the world to provide constant material support to each other - a separate and unique name for the playground belonging to the organizer and located at the addresses on the Internet «cryptominegame.com» at which the Organizer provides services to the participant in organizing his entertainment, leisure and recreation in the manner and under the conditions set forth in this agreement.
UE is a conditional game unit of the CryptoMineGame system, the accounting and storage location of which is the participant's gaming account in electronic form in the format of the accounting system «cryptominegame.com».
Game account is virtual account of the participant of the game, provided by the organizer to each participant on the playground for the account of game UE.
1. Provision of services
1.1. The subject of this Agreement is the provision by the organizer of the services for the organization of leisure and recreation in the game «cryptominegame.com» in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. Under such services, in particular, the following are understood: keeping records of significant information: movements in the game account, ensuring identification and security measures for participants, developing software integrated into the play-site, information and other services necessary for organizing the game and serving the participant in its process on the organizer's site.
1.2. The game as a whole, as well as any of its elements, is created exclusively for entertainment. The participant recognizes that all activities in the game on the playground are for him entertainment. The participant agrees that depending on the characteristics of his account, the degree of his participation in the game will be available to a different extent.
1.3. The participant agrees that he is personally responsible for all actions performed with the purchase of the UE, as well as for the game actions on the play-site: operations with all game elements and other game attributes and objects used for the game process.
1.4. The participant recognizes that the degree and ability to participate in entertainments on the Game server are the main qualities of the service provided to him.
2. Rights and duties of the organizer
2.1. The Organizer is obliged:
- to provide free access to the participant's access to the play-site. The Participant independently pays for its access to the Internet at its own expense and incurs other expenses related to this action;
- keep accounts of the UE on the participant's gaming account;
- regularly improve the hardware and software system, but does not guarantee that the Game software does not contain errors, and the hardware does not come out of the operating parameters and will function smoothly;
- to bear financial obligations to ensure the equivalent exchange rate of game UE on the participant's gaming account. The exchange value of gaming UEs equals: 1 UE = 0.00000001 Bitcoins.
2.2. The Organizer has the right:
- to provide the participant with additional paid services, the list of which, as well as the procedure and conditions for using which are determined by this agreement, the rules of the play-site and other announcements of the organizer. At the same time, the organizer has the right at any time to change the number and volume of the paid services offered, their cost, name, type and effect from use;
- suspend the present Agreement and disconnect the participant from participating in the game at the time of the investigation on suspicion of the participant in violation of this Agreement and the rules of the playground;
- to exclude a participant from the game if it determines that the competitor has violated this agreement or rules established on the playground;
- partially or completely interrupt the provision of services without warning of the participant in the course of reconstruction, repair and preventive works on the site;
- has the right to sell, as well as to buy UE at the rate of 1 UE = 0.00000001 Bitcoin
- has the right not to sell, as well as not to redeem the UE.
- to block the user's account if it is established that the account has been transferred to third parties, and all game attributes that are in the account, as well as all expenses, are not refundable or compensated.
2.3. The organizer is not responsible for the incorrect functioning of the game software. The participant uses the software according to the principle "AS IS". If the organizer determines that the game has failed (an error) in the operation of the site, the results that occurred during the incorrect operation of the software may be canceled or corrected at the discretion of the organizer. The participant agrees not to appeal to the organizer about the quality, quantity, order and timing of the gaming opportunities and services provided to him.
3. Rights and obligations of the participant
3.1. Participation in the game «cryptominegame.com» is only for persons who have achieved civil capacity under the laws of the country of their residence. All consequences of non-fulfillment of this condition are assigned to the participant.
3.2. The degree and mode of participation in the game are determined by the participant himself, but can’t contradict this Agreement and the rules of the playground.
3.3. The participant is obliged:
- Truthfully communicate information about yourself when registering and at the first request of the Organizer to provide reliable data about his identity, which allows to identify him as the account holder in the game;
- Does not register on the play-site more than once;
- Does not use the game to perform any actions that are contrary to international law and the legislation of the country - the residence of the Participant;
- Does not use undocumented features (bugs) and software errors of the game and promptly inform the Organizer about them, as well as about the persons using these errors;
- Does not use external programs of any kind to gain advantages in the game;
- Does not use to advertise your referral link, as well as the resource containing it, mailing lists and other types of messages to persons who did not consent to receive them (spam);
- Does not have the right to restrict access of other participants or other persons to the Game, is obliged to respectfully and correctly treat the participants of the game, as well as to the Organizer, his partners and employees, not to interfere with the work of the latter;
- Does not deceive the Organizer and the participants in the game;
- Does not use abusive language and insults in any form;
- Does not defame the actions of other players and the Administration;
- Does not threaten violence and physical harm to anyone;
- do not disseminate materials that promote rejection or hatred of any race, religion, culture, nation, people, language, politics, state, ideology or social movement;
- Does not advertise pornography, drugs and resources containing such information;
- Does not use actions, terminology or jargon to cover up the participant's misconduct;
- Independently take care of the necessary computer and other security measures, keep it a secret and not pass on your identification data to another person or other participant: login, account password, etc., do not allow unauthorized access to the mailbox specified in the profile of the member's account. All the risks of unfavorable consequences of disclosure of this data are borne by the participant, since the participant agrees that the information security system of the playing field excludes the transfer of the login, password and identification information of the participant's account to third parties;
- Independently bear personal responsibility for the conduct of its financial transactions and operations, the Organizer is not responsible for the financial actions taken to purchase UE, as well as other game attributes;
- About their claims and complaints, first notify the Organizer in writing through the page "Help";
- Regularly independently get acquainted with the news of the game, as well as with changes in this Agreement and in the rules of the game on the playground.
3.4. A participant is not allowed to create affiliated chains (successive registrations) in order to repeatedly receive profit from each of the payments. In case of detection of affiliated chains, the Organizer has the right to unilaterally refuse to execute this agreement with respect to all participants in the system that are part of the chain. At the same time, all game attributes that are in the account and on the player's or group's account of the player's account, as well as all expenses, are not refundable and not compensated.
3.5. A participant is not allowed to create more than one account. In case of detection, the Organizer is entitled to unilaterally refuse to execute this agreement with respect to all user accounts. In this case, all game attributes that are in the accounts, as well as all expenses, are not subject to return and are not compensated.
3.6. The participant is not allowed to transfer the account to third parties, in case of establishing the fact of transfer of the account to third parties, it is subject to blocking, and all game attributes that are in the account, as well as all expenses are not refundable and not compensated.
4. Rights and obligations of the parties
4.1. The Organizer does not guarantee constant and uninterrupted access to the playground and its services in case of technical problems and / or unforeseen circumstances, including: inadequate operation or failure of the Internet providers, information servers, banking and payment systems, as well as illegal actions of third parties persons. The Organizer will make every effort to prevent malfunctions, but is not responsible for temporary technical failures and breaks in the work of the Game, regardless of the reasons for such malfunctions.
4.2. The participant fully agrees that the Organizer can’t be held liable for the participant's losses that arose in connection with the unlawful actions of third parties aimed at violating the security system of electronic equipment and game databases, or because of interruptions, suspension or termination of channels and networks communication used for interaction with the participant, as well as illegal or unreasonable actions of payment systems, as well as third parties.
4.3. The Organizer is not liable for losses incurred as a result of the use or non-use by the participant of information about the Game, Game rules and the Game itself and is not liable for damages or other harm caused to the participant due to his unskilled actions and ignorance of the game rules or his mistakes in the calculations.
4.4. The participant agrees that he uses the playground on his own free will and at his own risk. The organizer does not give the participant any guarantee that he will benefit or benefit from participation in the game. The degree of participation in the Game is determined by the participant himself.
4.5. The organizer is not responsible to the participant for the actions of other participants.
4.6. In case of disputes and disagreements on the playground, the decision of the organizer is final, and the participant fully agrees with it.
4.7. The organizer does not bear the tax burden for the Participant. The participant undertakes to independently include the possible income received in the tax declaration in accordance with the legislation of the country of his residence.
4.8. The Organizer may amend this Agreement, the rules of the playground and other documents unilaterally. In case of making changes to the documents, the Organizer places the latest versions of documents on the site of the playground. All changes take effect from the moment of placement. The Participant has the right to terminate this Agreement within 3 days if he does not agree with the amendments. In such a case, the Agreement is terminated in accordance with clause 4.9 of this Agreement. The Participant is obligated to regularly visit the official website of the Game in order to familiarize with official documents and news.
4.9. The Participant has the right to terminate this Agreement unilaterally without saving the game account. At the same time, all expenses related to participation in the game are not compensated for or returned to the participant. The game UEs on the player's account are canceled.
4.10. The Organizer has the right to terminate this Agreement unilaterally, as well as to perform other actions limiting the opportunities in the Game, in relation to the participant or group of participants who are complicit in the violations of the terms of this Agreement. At the same time, all game attributes that are in the account and on the player's or group's account of the player's account, as well as all expenses, are not refundable and not compensated.
4.11. The participant is responsible for non-fulfillment or improper performance of his obligations under this Agreement.
4.12. The organizer and the Participant are exempted from liability in the event of force majeure circumstances occurring, including, but not limited to: natural disasters, wars, fires, floods, explosions, terrorism, riots, civil unrest, acts of government or regulatory authorities, hacker attacks, absences, malfunctions or malfunctions of energy supply, Internet service providers, communication networks or other systems, networks and services.
4.13. The Organizer is not responsible to any extent for the success or failure of the Participants' actions related to the use of the information provided on the website «cryptominegame.com».
5.1. The confidentiality condition extends to information that the Organizer can receive about the Participant during his stay on the Game site and which can be correlated with this particular user. The organizer automatically receives and writes to the server logs technical information from your browser: IP address, address of the requested page, etc. The organizer can record "cookies" on the user's computer and subsequently use them. The Organizer guarantees that the data communicated by the participant upon registration in the Game will be used by the Organizer only inside the Game.
5.2. The participant agrees that the personal data specified by him will be available for viewing to other participants of the system, and also because the system has the right to openly demonstrate any actions of buying / selling the UE, performed by the participant.
5.3. The organizer has the right to inform participants about the specified contacts (e-mail distribution).
6. Other provisions
6.1. The invalidity of a part or paragraph (subparagraph) of this agreement shall not entail the invalidity of all other parts and paragraphs (subparagraphs).
6.2. The term of this Agreement is established for the entire period of the playing field that is, for an indefinite period, and does not assume the deadline for the termination of this agreement.
6.3. By registering and being on the playground, the participant acknowledges that he has read, understood and fully accepts the terms of this Agreement, as well as the rules of the game and other official documents.